Tuesday 18 February 2014

Book Review: Black Caviar 1

"I'm Living But I'm Not Alive"


It was difficult finding the right words to accurately describe how I felt about this novel, Black Caviar: "I'm Living But I'm Not Alive - Book 1." From the moment I began reading this thriller, I was lured into the deep, dark, manipulative underworld of greed, drugs and sex within the D Organization.

This empire is controlled by a powerful kingpin named Daman. He is one of the most ruthless, cold blooded men Chicago has ever known. When he says "Jump!" you had better ask "How high?"  No-one in their right frame of mind dare refuse or deny his requests. Don't ever think you are smart enough to double cross Daman either! This feared man is a skilled butcher who prefers to do the carving himself!

They say good girls are attracted to bad guys, and I confess that I couldn't help feeling drawn to Daman, and showed my support when I discovered the multitude of problems the man had. It's not easy being king of the underworld, knowing that there are always enemies out there who want to see you dethroned. Daman learned early in life that business and friends don't mix; but who are his genuine friends, and can his business associates be trusted?

Psymon H. is a very talented writer with a natural flair for expressing his thoughts on paper. He knows how to excite a reader with an engaging story and realistic cast of characters. Black Caviar : "I'm Living But I'm Not Alive" is a very entertaining and intense thriller, and I cannot wait to get my hands on book 2. This author has managed to pen a winner on his first attempt at writing a novel.

Link: http://www.amazon.com/Im-Living-But-Not-Alive-ebook/dp/B00IE223UG/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment