Monday 16 December 2013

Book Review: The Killing of Perry Santos: And Other Short Stories




If you like suspense and espionage involving spies, along with the intrigue that always go with it, then "The Killing of Perry Santos: And Other Short Stories" is sure to please. This book is written by Scott Durham, a talented author, based on what I've read. I was given no time to feel bored as the content I read grabbed my attention from the very beginning, with its fast paced rhythm of action and well executed scenarios.

Mr. Durham is an author who does not mince his words. He is precise and gets straight to the point; therefore is effective in delivering a collection of stories mixed with murder, and stirred with wry humour. If the pen is a weapon, then Scott Durham is a writer who knows how to use it with ease. The book cover itself is attractive, and also caught my eye as well.

I am not one who like to divulge a lot of information about a book, much preferring to give readers a chance to find out on their own. But I will say my reaction to the book was not disappointing. I look forward to reading more of this author's books, and the next one will soon be released to the public.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Killing-Perry-Santos-Stories/dp/0615870422/ref=cm_cr-mr-title


Please feel free to leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment